1. What is Windows 10 Enterprise E3 License for CSP
Windows 10 Enterprise E3 was designed for businesses that handle sensitive customer data (such as credit card or social security numbers), operate in regulated industries, or create and monetize intellectual property. These businesses need enterprise-grade security and management capabilities found in the Windows 10 Enterprise edition such as Device Guard, Credential Guard and Managed User Experience.2. How Much does it cost?
Starting today from €5.90 per user/per month, businesses of any size can purchase Windows 10 Enterprise E3 through the CSP program and take advantage of enterprise-grade security and management functionality.
As a Pay-as-you-go subscription model with per-user, per-month pricing, and reduced-term commitments, lower up-front costs and enable the flexibility to scale as business needs change.
3. Why Move to Windows 10 Enterprise E3?
Security attacks are increasing in sophistication. Businesses of any size are vulnerable and the cost to remediate is high. Now small businesses can get enterprise-grade protection and control – without the enterprise-grade price tag – with Windows 10 Enterprise E3. The advanced security and management options in Windows 10 Enterprise E3 are ideally suited for the specialized needs of businesses with less than 250 employees that process sensitive data, operate in regulated industries, or develop intellectual property.
4. Do I need to use a partner?
Yes, Windows 10 Enterprise E3 is designed to be managed by a trusted partner. Companies with limited or no IT staff can now get the help they need to stay secure and compliant and manage their technology as they grow. Your partner will work with you to implement the powerful security and control features of Enterprise E3 and develop a customized device strategy tailored to the needs of your business.
They can also help you meet compliance requirements by monitoring your devices, network traffic, and data integrity and providing detailed compliance reports on a regular basis.
5. Are my devices going to be secure since this is cloud-based?
Yes, they may actually be more secure for two reasons:
- All devices will stay current with the latest security updates and patches through the cloud.
- Windows 10 Enterprise E3 is the most secure edition of Windows, relied on by many of the world’s largest companies and governments.
- Instead of wipe-and-reload deployment, we can upgrade your qualifying devices “in-place” to Windows 10 Enterprise, preserving data and settings, as well as updating apps and drivers when possible. All with no reboot required. Before the upgrade, Windows will check for anything that is not compatible.
- An assessment can be provided of your current devices and software to identify and resolve any possible issues. Upgrading to Windows 10 Enterprise – either from Windows 10 Pro or an older version of Windows – is already easy, and with the assistance of your trusted IT partner it will be even easier.
There is only a 1-seat minimum requirement, so you can purchase Enterprise E3 only for users who really need it.
8. What’s the commitment?
There is a 1-year commitment with Enterprise E3 for CSP vs. 2 years with an Open License. With Enterprise E3 for CSP, you also have the flexibility to adjust the number of seats throughout the year, as your business needs change.
9. How many devices are covered per user?
With Windows 10 Enterprise E3 for CSP each user can have up to 5 devices, enabling greater flexibility and productivity for your employees.
10. Is there a cost if I upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Enterprise E3?
No, the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 is FREE – you simply pay for the cost of the Windows 10 E3 License (from €5.90 per user per month).
Find out about upgrading for FREE from Windows 7 - Contact us TODAY on 01 6034300 or fill the form below.